The Santa Maria Valley Humane Society exists to rescue, shelter, heal, place, and train dogs and cats while engaging our Central California Coastal community through education and advocacy to end animal homelessness. You can support our programs to save the lives of homeless dogs and cats by purchasing and donating the most commonly used products for our shelter. The selection below includes both cleaning products and items used for animal enrichment. The Santa Maria Valley Humane Society is a non-profit 501 (c)3 public charity with EIN 77-0002949.
You are welcome to order our most urgently needed supplies, from our Amazon Wish List at this link and your purchased items will be shipped directly to the shelter.
- Blankets ( no comforters or electric blankets, please)
- Dog and cat food ( any brand, open bags ok)
- Cat treats
- Cat litter
- Dog collars, leashes, and harnesses
- Dog treats (no rawhide, please)
- Peanut Butter
- Classic Kong toys, extra large, large and medium
- Disinfecting wipes
- Dish soap and hand soap
- Large kitchen trash bags
- Paper towels